CUBE Fire is the main tool for the technicians who have to ensure the proper functioning of the fire protection systems through the control, maintenance and general verification procedures established by the UNI 11224:2019 standard.
Through a guided path, CUBE Fire helps the technician in all of the control procedures and their related digital record. After the maintenance, it is possible to make a report of the operations carried out and send it directly to the Customer with just a single click. The PDF report that is generated is protected from alterations and acquires legal value.
It is the ideal tool for small, medium or large companies to certify the correct maintenance operations on the systems and it can demonstrate every intervention activity, in case of necessity.
It manages and checks systems in real time, it can receive alarms and interact with the fire protection control panels, even if they are in different locations.
The “Basic” version is compatible with all control units on the market because the user can manually fill the control panel data and the systems parts. The “Advanced” versions can directly connect to the control panels and the automatic fill-in of the A and B tables during the maintenance session, as it is established by the standard.
CAN BE INTEGRATED AT ANY TIME WITH
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OUR SOFTWARE?
CUBESUITE® is configured in such a way as to demonstrate compliance with the principles set out in GDPR art.5 and in particular with privacy by default. Where possible, technical measures have been taken to ensure that only the personal data required for each specific purpose of the processing are processed by default.
In particular CUBESUITE® incorporated the following principles:
- Principle of confidentiality: authentication credentials when the user logs in, have an expiration date and an adjustable complexity to ensure the confidentiality of the processed information and to prevent the access by unauthorized users. It is also possible to create unlimited user profiles by assigning them specific privileges, such as deleting and/or exporting data
- Principle of minimization: the Suite is designed in such a way as to allow the erasing of data through the automatic or manual cleaning of the records
- Data security: data can be backed up by integrating them with the customer backup and/or disaster recovery procedures
- Encryption: all software related files are encrypted on file system with an AES 256 encryption key, communications are certified with the customer’s SSL certification, the database is protected by a password and the password is encrypted
- Durability of files uploaded by the user: a file hash is calculated for each uploaded file as to show the inalterability of the data
If you are interested in our product and you want some more information about it, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or request a demo by following this link: Request a demo